We utilize several camp sites situated throughout the Western Cape, including our well known base camp in the Cederberg Mountains. Each camp has breathtaking views and offers its own special opportunities. Camp locations will be determined by availability; special requests will be considered.
Important logistical details
The Cape Leopard Trust provides the following at all of the camps
- Self-catering camping accommodation ranging from staying in tents to bungalows depending on the chosen venue
- Presentations, learning experiences, guided excursions
- Research and art equipment and instruction
- A first aid kit and our environmental educators are trained in First Aid.
Groups must provide their own
- Supervision at campsite & on outings
- Food & Eating utensils
- Transport (Cape Leopard Trust 20-seater bus is available upon request at a cost of R 4 950)