2014 marks the tenth year since the founding of The Cape Leopard Trust and to celebrate this significant milestone 'Opulent Living Experiences' has been chosen to curate and execute an event aimed at raising much needed funds for the Trust.
The fundraiser will be in the form of a relaxed, sophisticated luncheon hosted at the well-known Leopard‘s Leap Family Vineyards, located in the picturesque Franschoek Wine Valley. A charity auction will feature an array of sought after lots, including:
- A Luxury 6 night African safari experience by Wilderness Safaris including Namibia’s beautiful and desolate Skeleton Coast;
- A Brilliant 3 night safari at Ulusaba Private Game Reserve - Sir Richard Branson’s Private Game Lodge in the Sabi Sands Reserve;
- Stunning, hand-crafted carbon LEOPARD 29’er mountain bike – this unique bike created by LEOPARD CYCLES in half Moon Bay, California, has been assembled with top components by Cycle Lab Tokai;
- A 5-star weekend at the Bushman’s Kloof Wilderness Reserve and Wellness Retreat including the use of a luxury Mercedes-Benz;
- A fine art print of a leopard by 21 icons photographer and filmmaker Adrian Steirn;
- Leopard's Leap 18L bottle of 2012 Culinaria Grand Vin;
- Chef's Table at Pierneef à La Motte Restaurant;
- A dinner for 12 people at famous Tulip House in Green Point with a private chef;
- Oil on canvas art piece sponsored by James Delaney;
- Jorg Hasenbach tailor-made suit for a man together with a shirt and a personalised consultation.
Space is limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
Ticket prices are R1500,00 per person. All ticket and auction proceeds go directly to the Cape Leopard Trust.